KPP Role Model Program Info
- You’ve gotta love having photos taken and being in front of the camera!
- Models should be outgoing, fun and involved in extracurricular activities.
- Models should be willing to talk about your experience as a KPP RoleMODEL and share your photos on your social media. **Must be willing to post at least 1 image per month from photoshoot on your Instagram.
- You will be part of a styled team photo shoot which will take place in the Summer.
- We also do a few seasonal shoots throughout the year, such as Pumpkin Patch, Christmas/NYE, Valentine’s, and your college tee shirt!
- You agree to have your personal senior portraits done by KPP and will be responsible for your session fee, and minimum order requirement.
- Responsible for one time Investment fee of $175 which covers hair & makeup + lunch and incidentals for group session. All other costs associated with the program will be incurred by me.
- You will be an exclusive model for KPP and as such may not represent or model for any other photographers during your senior year.
- 2020 Model Team will be announced through a slow reveal on Instagram & Facebook.
What You Receive
- You will be part of an Exclusive Model Team, the KPP RoleMODELS, and get to be a part of some really fun, styled group photo shoots. Only 3-4 girls from each high school will be selected.
- KPP RoleMODEL T-shirt & Welcome Gift
- Your personal session will be featured on my web/blogsite in addition to my social media outlets.
- You will receive watermarked images to share from each of our group photo shoots.
- A really special and fun experience to mark your senior year!
To Be Considered
- You need to be a 2020 Senior
- Submit online application HERE
- Have Parental Consent with Signed Model Release
- Attend Meet & Greet to receive full program details
- Commit to paying deposit for your own personal session, as well as the one time RoleModel fee which includes professional hair & makeup for our Summer group styled photo shoot as well as incidentals.
- Minimum order requirement is due 2 weeks before your scheduled session.